In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful...Assalamualaikum and hi there! Have a nice reading-blog today~ Hope you enjoy your stay, dear:D.. making-sweetness
A little bit from me!~
Hey you! This blog has been written in english fully but still having the gramatical erorrs( a bucket of them you know!), need to improve it! That's why i'm writting this in english!ok dearest!~
May Allah bless ya always and forever!
Details

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grownup 18. Choco & anime lover. Specky girl. Love family & friends!

Doing...
Feeling : creepy
Eating : KINDER BUENO-ing..
Doing : at shcool,eating,studying,sleeping in the class..haha~making-sweetness
Watching : white board in the class..
Listening to : I believe by Irfan Makki ft MZ making-sweetness

Precious one


Leave a footprint

ShoutMix chat widget

I love them!
Cynna | Making-sweet | second place | His right path | cool! | cute stuff

Rotten Things
December 2008 | May 2009 | June 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | June 2010 | September 2010 | June 2011 | July 2011 | November 2011 | June 2012 |

Only you!
Renew..
Yesterday
List-to-do
I wrote for you!
Better days by D-Clique
Wishlist
Holiday...
First and foremost..
thechoiceisinyourhand...yeah!


Music
Music Here!

Gratitude
Written at Friday, September 3, 2010 | can you give your words?



I wanna dedicate this song to my totally-damn-100%-i-love my friends,

You are always in the bottom of my heart.

This song is what am I feel everytime I think about you girls!

Our friendship will never everlasting,it’s just like circle!

Friends,

Let you know that I’m happy when we are doing something together:D

May Allah blessing the friendship that we built for years ago.

I miss you FOREVER and you will never never ever be banished from my mind.



::KANSHA translation::


To those who laugh, support,

and encourage me,

Every day's a carefree day

that's how I'm living.

The things I must do

and the things I can't do

there are so many of them, but

I always do my best

because of all your encouraging smiles.

If I had to say something

my answer would really be gratitude

to my irreplaceable friends and family

overflowing with happiness together

I have the present and I've got everyone

so I can still smile on a bad day

I'm so thankful, I can't hold back my tears.

*To those who laugh, support,

and encourage me,

I won't ever forget this feeling.

In front of others, you're only mean to me

but when it's just us you're always so nice.

You always lose our arguments

but you always smile so easily the end.

Sometimes I want to dress up and go out

and my selfishness can be annoying

but you still watch over me either way

covering me with your warmth.

That's why I want to say thank you

even though it's embarrassing saying it just now.

Even if I lose my way in a dark tunnel

we can find the shining exit together.

Even when you're tired and busy, you still call me to say "good night"

I'm always so happy for these small kindnesses.

*REPEAT

Sometimes we stubbornly dissagree

and refuse to give in, but

in the end, you're still very important to me, so

even now, I sincerely hope we're together

It's so obvious, yet it's not.

I want to show how grateful I am for being alive right now.

I always want to let you know I'm happy.

*REPEAT

Today, tomorrow, and the day after, we'll all laugh together.

Let's trust our bonds won't change no matter what.

Today, tomorrow, and the day after, we'll all walk together.

No matter what happens, we'll somehow stay together.

Thank you x8

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails"

-Unknown-

Friend, I miss you T.T




p/s:I watched this video in the 'rise and shine' morning today on shared link facebook,
and I planned for not watching it again! I'll swelling the tears again T.T