In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful...Assalamualaikum and hi there! Have a nice reading-blog today~ Hope you enjoy your stay, dear:D.. making-sweetness
A little bit from me!~
Hey you! This blog has been written in english fully but still having the gramatical erorrs( a bucket of them you know!), need to improve it! That's why i'm writting this in english!ok dearest!~
May Allah bless ya always and forever!
Details

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grownup 18. Choco & anime lover. Specky girl. Love family & friends!

Doing...
Feeling : creepy
Eating : KINDER BUENO-ing..
Doing : at shcool,eating,studying,sleeping in the class..haha~making-sweetness
Watching : white board in the class..
Listening to : I believe by Irfan Makki ft MZ making-sweetness

Precious one


Leave a footprint

ShoutMix chat widget

I love them!
Cynna | Making-sweet | second place | His right path | cool! | cute stuff

Rotten Things
December 2008 | May 2009 | June 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | June 2010 | September 2010 | June 2011 | July 2011 | November 2011 | June 2012 |

Yesterday
List-to-do
I wrote for you!
Better days by D-Clique
Wishlist
Holiday...
First and foremost..
thechoiceisinyourhand...yeah!
Quickly, k sara!
She's ALIVE!


Music
Music Here!

Renew..
Written at Thursday, September 2, 2010 | can you give your words?



Hi there! I had renew my blog. Before this, it is too d
ark, unhappy and made me too lazy for updating the blog. I discovered maybe because of the blog skin, i thought so. Feel to fill up my blog with the beautiful colours! Green is the one of the prophet's favourite colours. I feel so so HAPPY when seeing the rainbow colours(more than one or two colours i mean). So sweet :D. So cute. hehe..>_<
Thanks for ya supporting!