In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful...Assalamualaikum and hi there! Have a nice reading-blog today~ Hope you enjoy your stay, dear:D.. making-sweetness
A little bit from me!~
Hey you! This blog has been written in english fully but still having the gramatical erorrs( a bucket of them you know!), need to improve it! That's why i'm writting this in english!ok dearest!~
May Allah bless ya always and forever!
Details

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grownup 18. Choco & anime lover. Specky girl. Love family & friends!

Doing...
Feeling : creepy
Eating : KINDER BUENO-ing..
Doing : at shcool,eating,studying,sleeping in the class..haha~making-sweetness
Watching : white board in the class..
Listening to : I believe by Irfan Makki ft MZ making-sweetness

Precious one


Leave a footprint

ShoutMix chat widget

I love them!
Cynna | Making-sweet | second place | His right path | cool! | cute stuff

Rotten Things
December 2008 | May 2009 | June 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | June 2010 | September 2010 | June 2011 | July 2011 | November 2011 | June 2012 |

Open your eyes...
I decided....
She's the one..
Stop your sloth!!!
Ma'al Hijrah 1430
I made a fail..
My precious..
For my own♥


Music
Music Here!

I love these words..
Written at Sunday, January 31, 2010 | can you give your words?



Inshaallah

Turn to Allah
He’s never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray
OOO Ya Allah
Guide my steps don’t let me go astray
You’re the only one that showed me the way


Open your eyes

Look around yourselves
Can’t you see this wonder
Spreaded infront of you
The clouds floating by
The skies are clear and blue
Planets in the orbits
The moon and the sun
Such perfect harmony

Let’s start question in ourselves
Isn’t this proof enough for us
Or are we so blind
To push it all aside..


Thank you Allah

I was so far from you
Yet to me you were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
Further and further away from you
Ooooo Allah, you brought me home
I thank You with every breath I take.


It just a little bit of Maher Zain's lyrics....
Wanna know more??
Click on his picture...