In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful...Assalamualaikum and hi there! Have a nice reading-blog today~ Hope you enjoy your stay, dear:D.. making-sweetness
A little bit from me!~
Hey you! This blog has been written in english fully but still having the gramatical erorrs( a bucket of them you know!), need to improve it! That's why i'm writting this in english!ok dearest!~
May Allah bless ya always and forever!
Details

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grownup 18. Choco & anime lover. Specky girl. Love family & friends!

Doing...
Feeling : creepy
Eating : KINDER BUENO-ing..
Doing : at shcool,eating,studying,sleeping in the class..haha~making-sweetness
Watching : white board in the class..
Listening to : I believe by Irfan Makki ft MZ making-sweetness

Precious one


Leave a footprint

ShoutMix chat widget

I love them!
Cynna | Making-sweet | second place | His right path | cool! | cute stuff

Rotten Things
December 2008 | May 2009 | June 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | June 2010 | September 2010 | June 2011 | July 2011 | November 2011 | June 2012 |

My precious..
For my own♥


Music
Music Here!

I made a fail..
Written at Saturday, December 27, 2008 | can you give your words?

I made a fail....I was having a failure...My last year exam result is awful...I get 4a, 5b, 2c and 1d... and the most dissapoint is I got D in chemistry(WOW!! I never expect that!) Maybe He want me to work harder and never feel so snobbish. My target was to get more than 5 A's...but I failed to reach it. Compared to my mid year exam result, I got 6 A's. My achievement in the last year exam result had falling down but I became one of the top 10 in my class..Thanks Allah! My GPP was still same as my mid year's GPP. After I know my awful result..I opened my YM and wrote on the display words, "i made a fail...my result is awful..haha"..Suddenly someone BUZZing me! Someone i knew..and she wrote..


She: What d'ya mean ur result is awful??

Me: Yeah..awful

She: uhuhu??

Me: I get 4 a only..

She: What no did u get anyway??Not so bad....

Me : Compared to mid year... I got 6a...

She: aw....you seemed quite bz at the end of da year..no wonder.

Me : haha...that's right...

She: So...wht d'ya fail??

Me :no fail....but i fail to reach the target that i wanna

She: i got 8a 4 ma trial with one fail...does it made any better than to get 4a wthout fail??

Me : u resemble with A.N. (a nickname)..she got a lot of a but 1 fail that is add math

She: same lorh..hahaha...hates add math...

Me : but u both still get a lot of a.. compared with me..

She: i'm really greatful even to get c 4 this spm...useless with a g..

Me : If someone get 11a with 1 fail....is it worthless..

She: if he/she failed the 8 compulsory subjects...yes..it's useless..like bm and so on..but if it's the phy,bio or chem, it will be reconsidered still it spoiled your result

Me : Now I know..

She: I really hope that i would get 9a 4 spm....4 spm,15 marks 4 add math are considered as pass

Me : insyaallah

She: at least 9a..

Me : i'll pray for ya

She: well..not so bad isnt it?

Me : yeah...i argee...


And we blablabla until midnight...suddenly an unexpected incident happened...hehehe....that will be a secret and it made me had to cut off our conservation...we stopped..

Full stop!!!


From the conservation between my friend and me, I should be thankful to Allah because I dont even have a G in my result. Thank you Allah. Nevermind if I dont get a lot of A's but it doesnt mean that I dont want many A's in my result. So,I have to study more to get better result. A result with flying colours.

Yeah! That's true!

Study hard my dear!

Study smart also!


Bring the spirit!!!





TAKBIR!
ALLAHUAKHBAR!!!